Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mission Statement

Mission Statement: This blog has none. At best it has a theme, which is already implied by the title (coding). I plan to use this blog to share new tricks I learn, unique solutions I find to problems, and of course the obligatory occasional article of programmer humor (eg. code quality measurement). Hopefully someone out there in that thar intarweb thing will find it useful and/or entertaining.

By the way, for those of you who are wondering about the title, I'm neither a fanatical fan of Wu Tang Clan nor random old martial arts movies, although the title is a pun on "Ghostfaced Killer". I actually got it from Dungeons and Dragons (3.5 edition); yes I am that much of a nerd (plus the title went well with another online moniker of mine, which I won't state out of fear of reprizal from crazy internet stalkers and/or people I've flamed in newsgroups).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sweet! Adding your rss to my feed reader now. I figured the ghostfaced was just building on the machine ghost, but still very cool. Looking forward to your articles, Jeremy.